Saturday 20 February 2016

New products to review

Hi All,

I have recently purchased a few tights from Dress my Legs that I'll review when I get the change.
  • Zafiro 50 Denier Velvet Touch Tights by Cecilia de Rafael
  • All Colours 50 Denier 3D Opaque Tights by Oroblu
  • Rosalia 40 Denier Microfibre Opaque Tights by Gatta
  • 50 Denier 3D Coloured Opaque Tights by Pamela Mann

I tried them all on when they arrived and the Cecilia de Rafael and Oroblu tights in particular are really nice, looking forward to reviewing them :)


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this review. Would be great to know what guys also think about hold ups? A little more luxury and access maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, just completed the Cecilia de Rafael review. I personally don't buy any hold ups, but would review if I had some.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete