Thursday 7 January 2016

First Post

Hi and welcome to Tights For Men, another blog focusing on the increasing trend of men's tights.

It is my hope to, in some small way, help break down the barriers and stigma around men wearing tights because I for one enjoy the feel of wearing tights and benefit from the extra layer of warmth in the winter :) It would be nice to think in a few years time men could walk round in shorts and tights without fear of discrimination or draw too many strange looks!

At the time of writing I am a 31 year old married man from the UK with a beautiful, understanding and supportive wife who has no objection to me wearing tights and thinks it is strange that more men don't do it.

My aim with this blog is to post regular reviews of any products I try, discuss any new developments in the retail or fashion sector and show people that men in tights is not a fetish but a growing trend and a great way to be a little more creative and diverse with your clothing.

Thanks for reading and I'll be writing my first proper post soon.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Welcome aboard the Men's hosiery blog train! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Featured you on our blog post! http://legwearfashionformen.blogspot.ru/2016/01/weekly-vibe-160.html :D

      Delete
    2. I saw, thanks for the feature :)

      Delete