Friday 8 January 2016

Oroblu - New Intense 50 Opaque review




I sat down to write my first review and decided the best place to start was with the pair I am wearing today - New Intense 50 Opaque  from Oroblu.


Descriptions:


'Microfiber hosiery with tridimensional elasticity, opaque. Incredibly soft and fashionable, hugs the legs like a second skin for a perfect fit every moment of the day. Flat seams with cotton gusset, size Maxi with big gusset.'


'Opaque matt tights, made with precious yarns of soft microfiber and elastane, with Progress 3Dimension technology. Very close-knitted and plain stitch, with a perfect wearability, wrapping legs in a soft embrace. Flat seams, with cotton gusset and big gusset for Maxi size. Ironed.'






They are 50 denier and available in three colours Black, Moka & Singapour:



















They come in sizes 1-5



Composition: 92% Nylon - 8% Elastane

I bought them in black and as I am 6'' tall went for size 5, a good decision as the 'big gusset' leaves a little extra space for the male anatomy and height wise they fit perfectly.  They are very nice to wear, soft, smooth, mould well to the leg and have good stretch. 

The tights have a cotton gusset although almost appear sheer to waist and they sit well on the hips or pulled up to the waist. 

 I have worn them a few times now and they seem to wash well, stay up all day and don't snag easily.

Availability

They are available through they're own website,
MyBoutiqueItalia who deliver to the UK and have a wide range of Oboblu tights.
and Hosieria


UKTights do not stock these specific tights but do have a good variety of Oboblu including the new 'Different' range which is getting very good reviews.

TightsPlease also do not stock this specific item but have a good range of Oboblu products as well.

Summary

Overall I am very pleased with them especially priced at £9.95, they offer very good value for money, are very nice to wear and I'd highly recommend them.
I'd like to try more from Oboblu, particularly the All Colors 50 and the Satin 60 Opaque as I think the extra silkiness would work well under trousers but also be thick enough to wear with shorts if I choose to.

I hope you've enjoyed my first review, feel free to post any comments or questions and thank you for reading :)
 

6 comments:

  1. Great first review. The Oroblu Satin 60 Opaque are excellent and have fantastic glide under trousers. The Oroblu Chantal 120 opaques are also great. We reviewed them: http://hosieryformen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/reviewed-oroblu-chantal-120-denier.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the positive comments! and also suggestions, I will definitely check out your reviews above

      Delete
  2. Great review! I wish you great things to come .

    Junius

    ReplyDelete
  3. The
    Oroblu sensual 20's (and 30's)are fantastic, soft and silky. Provide a really silky glide feel, very light at 20d. They are durable as long as you pay attention to handling when putting on (don't pull hard). No US brands compare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely written I enjoyed the article am going to get the All Colors 50 the next time I buy.

    ReplyDelete